Okay so after everybody giving me a hard time I finally decided to start my blog! I honestly think it is going to be way boring because Tyler and I don't do a whole lot that is real excitingt to blog about! Jennie I hope you are happy after you asked/told me so many times to do one here it is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am happy you FINALLY started a blog. The only thing that would make me happier is if you put some pictures up.
LOVE YA!
Yah, welcome to this wonderful virtual world. Do put some pics up.
Megan,
I'm so excited you've got a blog now!
We missed you last month! Luckily, this month's get-together is right around the corner!
And by the way, you have got to stop letting Jennie boss you around. You could totally take her!
Yay!!! It will be fun to see what you're up to more than just once a month at Bunco! Glad you took the plunge!
Post a Comment