Monday, April 13, 2009

Here comes Peter Cottontail

Payton and I
My dad jump roping, Double dutch!!!

Dannika doing double dutch


Tyler and I



Little McKall in her cute Easter dress




I love this picture





Dannika looking for eggs






My family for easter every year for as long as I can remember we all go to breakfast with our whole extended family. We always meet at Coachman's, they have great breakfast! Then since we don't have my grandma around anymore we go to my moms. We have so much fun we go and give the kids there easter baskets then all the big kids go and hide the eggs for the younger ones. I am so glad the weather turned out this year so we could be outside. We broke out the jump ropes and started our tricks. We got everybody to try double dutch and I was the only one who could not do it, even my dad and seven year old niece did it. I have the pictures to prove it. After hanging out at my moms Tyler and I went to his parents for dinner. It was such a nice Easter I really enjoyed myself!!!

FYI: I am new to this and still not sure how this whole thing works and I am not a photographer!






1 comment:

Amy said...

Woo Hoo, you updated Megan and what cute pics. I love the one of you and Tyler, so dang cute! I miss you!