Sunday, June 21, 2009

BIRTHDAY

McKall showing me some love!























For my birthday Tyler surprised me with a weekend getaway to Park City, I kept giving him a hard time since I was turning 25 we should do something really fun and I wanted him to plan it. We had a great time, we ate at Loco Lizard Friday night went shopping all day Saturday then ate at Red Rock which is really good, then we decide to hit up a movie and saw Wolverine, Loved it. Then we left Sunday morning it was so fun!






I have such a loving husband who does so much for me and even though I give him such a hard time he is usually really good about planning things. He even brought up a really good red velvet birthday to eat!

After Park City we went to my moms for my family party.
Okay I am still learning and I couldn't figure out how to re-arrange my photos to the order I wanted, but oh well you get the idea of things!




1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey, so I didn't even say Happy Birthday the other day, so so sorry! It was so great to hang out at Bunco, your house is darling and your sis and hubby are too. It was fun to get to them a bit. You guys are AWESOME!! Thanks for doing such a good job! Love Love Love my cookbook!