Sunday, June 28, 2009

STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM




A couple weekends ago we went to Pleasant Groves Strawberry Days. Tyler is from Pleasant Grove and we have wanted to go to the Rodeo since we got married, so this year we went with some great friends!
We met our friends Taylor and Kristen there got some dinner and of course Strawberries and Cream! It is our favorite I think Tyler and Taylor each had 3 cups, Kristen and I stuck with one, but shared some off of the boys!
We had so much fun watching the rodeo I haven't been to one in years, and we even saw some records be broken! I really don't like the cattle roping I think it is kind of sad, but I love it when the little kids came out riding the sheep they were so cute!
We decided to make it a yearly tradition with Taylor and Kristen and I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Kristen...was her maiden name Garbett? I think I went to high school with her. :)