McKall was very interested in Ronald McDonald at McDonalds!
So the day before the fourth of July my sister, Kelli and I decided to take the kids to the balloon festival in Provo.
As kids Kelli and I remember going with our neighbors The Johnson's up to Park City for their balloon festival it was the coolest thing!
So I get up and I went to her house around 6:30am to help her get the kids ready to go, because they stayed the night at her house, we left the house her house around 7 and by the time we got there all of the balloons had already taken off. The kids were good sports to look at them in the sky! Then they come over the intercom, "Due to weather the balloons are not going to make it back to the field due to the pressure change." Really the wind wasn't even blowing.
We decided to take the kids to breakfast at McDonalds and let them run around, McKall was not quite sure what to think of the Ronald statue, but took a picture with it anyways!
On the way back to the car Dannika said "Maybe next year we can come really early so we can see the balloons closer!"
I feel so bad that we missed the balloons, but it was still fun for the kids to see them and I think we have found our new July tradition!
2 comments:
FUUUUUUNNNNNNN! When I was little the balloons used to land in a field right behind my house (in CO) and I loved watching them. So cool to take them! They are sosososo cute!
Hey so good to see you at my house last night. You seriously are such a doll and I love catching up with you. LOve all the pics.
Post a Comment