Sunday, January 16, 2011

24th Camping- Kindof!

Every year we go camping over the 24th, this year was a little different. Since my parents don't have their boat anymore, but 4-wheelers instead we didn't want to camp at Rockport with out a boat. We couldn't find anywhere to camp close to Kamas so we stayed at my Aunt Pam and Uncle Bob's cabin. We have such a great time there and their cabin in beautiful, right on the river! It worked out great for us because with Atley I was a little nervous staying in a tent because she was only 3 months old, but we would have done it! We had so much fun we just hang out play scum and on the 24th we head into Kamas for the demolition derby, which we do every year! Those pictures are coming on the next post! Thanks Pam and Bob for letting us crash at your place.
Tyler and Atley enjoying the weather and outdoors!


When Tyler and I were driving up and just about to onto the street where the cabin is we saw this big dark thing run across the street and Tyler said "That's a bear!" I didn't really believe him so we pulled over and looked and there was a bear cub running up the mountain. So Tyler yelled to get it to stop, I know we are really smart, and I took some pictures. My camera doesn't zoom in that far, but it really wasn't that far. It was really cool.

Atley stayed all bundled up at night and looked so cute in her hats. She is all eyes!




This is my Uncle Tracy, Aunt Pam and myself. We are the lucky ones who don't bend right and can't touch our toes. Even we I was dancing and pretty flexible I still could barley do it.
The things you do when you are camping, but we have such a wonderful time and I look forward to it every year!




1 comment:

Maranda said...

I'm soooo happy you are blogging! Keep it up! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. Especially that adorable little Atley. We should get together sometime! We're in West Jordan, are you guys still in Salt Lake?