Payton, Dannika and McKall
I am going to try my hardest to some what get caught up and touch on bigger events and then maybe I will be so good you will all know when she does the smaller cuter things in life!
So we will start with the 4th of July. My very talented mom decided to make all of the girl grandchildren, (poor Payton!) really cute dresses. McKall's and Atley's matched and Dannika had an older version of their cute dresses.
For the 4th every year and the 3rd we go to Granite High School for fireworks, that is where my parents went to school as well as my aunts and uncles. I was really nervous about taking Atley there since she was only 2 1/2 months. My plan was to get her to sleep before but she fought it and stayed up with all the noise and loved it! I wish I would have got a picture of her eyes. We have a great time and they actually do a really good job!!!
Then the next morning we make our way to the Murray Parade and then over to my moms to hang out. I love the 4th of July and I was really excited since I had Atley I could dress her up all festive!
1 comment:
Way to go Megan! I can't wait to see more of these! Your little girl is way too cute not to show off.
Post a Comment