Thursday, January 20, 2011

Demolition Derby

This is the demolition Derby! We go every year and have great time, we go to the one in Kamas, it is so much fun!
I think it was a shock for Tyler when we first got married because when I told him about going he thought it was very strange and kind of a red neck outing! When we got there for his first one he was hooked and now sees why it is a annual thing for us!


This is McKall doing the YMCA she thought I was crazy!





Here the cars about to hit!
This is why we camp by Kamas so we can make it to this, but this year we stayed at the cabin which works out well!
We always have such a great time this year we left Atley with my mom and aunts at the cabin. We learned our lesson because when McKall was Atleys age they took her and she cried the whole time. I think Atley is going be hanging out at camp for the next couple years while we go. It is so hard because you are so high up in the bleachers and it is so hard to get down, so she can stay at the campfire. The Demolition Derby this year was pretty good they flipped a couple of cars, which always makes for an eventful evening!
I am getting caught up and I will start doing more recent pictures of little Miss. Atley!





No comments: