My beautiful sister and her baby!
My sister Kelli had her baby 8 weeks early, she was supposed to have him on Aug 28th, but he couldn't wait so he came on July 5th. He was very healthy just little so he stayed in the hospital for about 4 weeks.
When Tyler I would go visit him we were always shocked how little he was because we would come home to our moose baby.
It was so fun to get Atley and him together because there was such a difference in size! I hope they will always be friends and close cousins, it is so nice because my sister lives like 5 minutes away so they will be able to grow up together!
In pictures to come you will see that Atley now is the little one, Bronx is definitely not a preemie anymore!
1 comment:
The picture of Atley and Bronx together reminds me of Kimberly and Lexi. It was amazing to see the difference. I still thought of Kimberly as a little baby, but then I put her next to Lexi!!! Lexi is still a little thing! I'm glad you are blogging I love seeing what going on with you guys
Post a Comment